Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coming Soon New Elauwit Chapter Patch




Elauwit chapter just ordered their newest chapter patch.

They are having 200 made and a sale price is not yet known.

This is a little different style then what they have had in the past but it still showcases their iconic figure the "Naked Blue Man".

I anticipate the patches will be on sale by the Fall Fellowship in September and maybe my Tee Pee Saw group will get them sooner.

You may ask, What is the Tee Pee Saw group? It is a collection of collectors who I have gathered together to form one large buying group. When a chapter issues a new patch I am able to sell the patch (to my group) for the same price they sell to their members for, because my group purchases 100 patches at a time. I do not release the names or # of patches purchased of the collectors in my group. The group was developed to help chapters get their patches sold faster and for the collectors to get the patches in their collections sooner. I do have a couple of requirements to being a member of the group and I am currently accepting new members if you are interested in joining, please contact me.
Owen

No comments: