Saturday, November 22, 2008

2008 Tipisa Lodge Vigil Reunion-Update

Update, as of Friday November 21st, I sent out 446 postcards to everyone that was ever registered in our lodge as vigil. As of right now we have approx. 15 people signed up to come.

Everyone please pass the word about this reunion, it is possible that your friends did not receive the postcard because the last address on record was not thier current address.

Also, I am looking for some volunteers to help with some of the arrangments, please let me know if you are interested.

I will keep the updates coming when I get more information.

Thanks,

Howard Gross
howardgr@cfl.rr.com

1 comment:

racecarspelledbackwards said...

I'm there, Howard. And I'll try to drag a few others out too. Thanks for doing this, it's been a few years since we had one and I thought it was a good idea. See you on 12/10.

Uheechichiteh Hiomechiteh
(probably spelled wrong, but then Rick probably spelled it wrong to start with...)