Thursday, December 25, 2008

Vigil Reunion 2008 - Completed

All,

It is nice to see everyone at the 2008 Tipisa Vigil reunion. I look forward making this an annual Tipisa happening. I will be working over the next couple of months to hopefully get it worked out that this could become a casual gathering of vigil members of Tipisa Lodge.

The 2008 event was a huge success. We had over 60 people in attendance, over 20 people signed up to get new vigil necklaces and many, many people paid their lodge dues. If you have any recommendations for next year, I would like to hear them.

I would like to thank Bob Voegele for helping me to make the day successful.

See everyone next year,

Howard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard, Thanks for taking the initiative to get this reunion off the ground. It was really great to see and talk with so many friends...brothers. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And, yes, I have decided to get back active in Scouting and the OA...just not as active as before.

See you soon. Mike Farrington